The Purpose of Grease Trap Cleaning
Fats, oils and greases (FOG) are an inevitable byproduct of modern cooking. Of course, the greater the scale the greater the byproduct. So, while FOGs are not as noticeable in our residential kitchens, they are generated in huge, noticeable quantities in commercial settings.
Unfortunately, this inevitable byproduct puts a lot of stress on both your facility’s kitchen drains and your town’s sewer infrastructure. If not managed correctly, this stress can manifest itself in unnecessary expenses, unsightly spills and unbearable smells.
Luckily, there is a simple way to manage this otherwise stressful situation…let ClearBlu worry for you. Put your restaurant on a recurring grease trap maintenance schedule and let ClearBlu do the rest.
The Benefits of Regular Grease Trap Cleaning
- Decreases the occurrences of inconvenient backups and helps keep your kitchen running.
- Ensures a healthy work and dinning environment by removing FOG contaminants from your establishment.
- Costs less than repairs and is easier to schedule than an emergency.
- Is customizable to fit your needs. Once we tailor your service, you can “set it and forget it;” confident that your grease trap will be maintained.
- Frees up your staff to focus on other things.
- Puts less stress on your city’s sewer system which benefits all and keeps you in compliance with regulations.
ClearBlu’s Grease Trap Cleaning Commitment
- ClearBlu has a reputation of getting things done.
- We fulfill our commitments and deliver quality service.
- Once we set up your maintenance service, you can leave it all to us. By simply receiving the scheduled service and paying the bill on time, you can rest assured that you will be in compliance with all municipal requirements pertaining to grease traps.
Schedule Your Service Today
Sign up Now! ($135/cleaning)